Bulgaria to Train 30 Iraqi Officers
Bulgaria will join the NATO program for training the Iraqi military forces by working with these 30 officers, Deputy Defence Minister Ilko Dimitrov announced in Nice, where he is taking part in the informal NATO defence chiefs meeting.
NATO Defence chiefs gathered in Nice on Thursday for talks set to focus on boosting training for Iraqi security forces and expanding a peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, key fronts in the US war on terror.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Croatia's Ruling Party Wins Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians