Bulgarian Sets World Record for Highest Blood Alcohol Level
The amazed doctors in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which sets a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.
The man, whose name was not disclosed, is an inhabitant of the Roma district in the town. The road accident left him with a fracture and heavy wounds, but his life is out of danger.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
- » 71.5% are the Christians in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 288 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik