Bulgarians Go for Japanese Game of Go
Go is a simple game with a complex strategy. Games can be played on a 9 by 9, 13 by 13, or 19 by 19 line board. Go pieces, which are black and white "stones", are placed on the intersections of lines. The game focuses on these points, which number 361 on a 19 by 19 board, and the player who has surrounded the most points by the end wins. Players may also capture their opponent's pieces by surrounding them with pieces of a player's own color.
The most obvious difference from chess is that Go pieces never move after the have been placed, and each piece has the same value as other pieces (no queen, king, pawn, etc.). Many people say the vast amounts of combinations and possible moves make Go a more strategic game than chess.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wales Defeated Bulgarian National Football Team
- » Cristiano Ronaldo breaks the COVID-19 Quarantine and Returns to Italy
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian National Football Team Lost to Finland 0:2
- » Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon
- » Bulgarian Football Team is Out of Euro 2021