Bulgarians Go for Japanese Game of Go
Go is a simple game with a complex strategy. Games can be played on a 9 by 9, 13 by 13, or 19 by 19 line board. Go pieces, which are black and white "stones", are placed on the intersections of lines. The game focuses on these points, which number 361 on a 19 by 19 board, and the player who has surrounded the most points by the end wins. Players may also capture their opponent's pieces by surrounding them with pieces of a player's own color.
The most obvious difference from chess is that Go pieces never move after the have been placed, and each piece has the same value as other pieces (no queen, king, pawn, etc.). Many people say the vast amounts of combinations and possible moves make Go a more strategic game than chess.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia