World Smartest Woman Denies She is on the Dole in Bulgaria
Daniela Simidchieva, a qualified industrial engineer with a mind-boggling IQ of 200 and five masters degrees, said she was looking for a job to correspond with her qualification and skills.
The reports are not true and could discredit me, Daniela told local Trud Daily, commenting reports that she is struggling to find gainful employment, "even as a cleaning woman".
Following the media reports Daniela received job offers by a Sofia newspaper, investment and real estate companies but she turned them all down.
The woman, a mother of three children, admits her jobs have always been low-paid, but is now in the process of talks with a marketing and analysis company.
There are 1388 Bulgarians who have passed with flying colours the tests of Mensa, the organization established to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity.
IQ tests were first conducted in Bulgaria in 1991.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Increase in Offenders using Electric Scooters
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia Municipality introduces "Optional" Stops on 9 Lines of Public Transport from Today
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours