Arafat's Doctor: Poisoning Possible
"Arafat's health condition makes poisoning a strong possibility," Ashraf Kurdi said.
His assumption came after medics ruled out leukaemia, but still could not name the reason for the President's sharply deteriorating health.
Arafat was taken to a French hospital earlier this week, where he slipped into a coma. There were even reports about the Palestinian leader being brain dead, but that information was later disproved.
On Friday, unnamed Palestinian sources were cited as saying that the President had regained consciousness, and even communicated with the doctors. Hospital officials, however, remained silent about the report.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Bulgaria: The Mayor of Stamboliyski has been Arrested
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" have a plan for a Minority Cabinet