Reports: Arafat Clinically Dead
But Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurie denied the report, saying: "I have just spoken to the officials in Paris and they say the situation is still as it was. He is still in the intensive care unit."
Israel's Channel Two television cited unnamed sources in Paris saying that Arafat underwent a brain scan and was found to be "no longer alive."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Zoran Zaev's Social Democrats Are Winning the Elections in Northern Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Chief Tax Inspector Detained for Bribery
- » US to Impose Sanctions on the "Balkan Stream"
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » President Radev Demands Resignation of the Government and New Elections
- » PM Borissov Is Considering Five Options for the Future of the Bulgarian Cabinet