Romania Might Boost Iraq Force
Politics | October 12, 2004, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Romania's defence minister has said that the country could send more troops to Iraq, boosting security in the country prior to the 2005 elections. There are 700 Romanian troops currently deployed in Iraq, while Bulgaria has about 500. Romania's Minister Ioan Mircea Pascu has said that a decision to possibly send extra forces would follow careful analysis, and needed political approval.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Four Newly Elected Constitutional Judges in Bulgaria Took Oaths
- » Bulgaria’s President Vetoed the Corporate Income Tax Act
- » Political Scientist: Desire for Change and Accumulated Tension Cause Bulgarians to Look Political Alternatives
- » The EC Partially Suspends Monitoring of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Region is the EU Leader in Road Accident Casualties, Another One is in the Top Five
- » Bulgarian President Radev Vetoes the Latest Amendments to the Corporate Income Tax Act
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)