Romania Might Boost Iraq Force
Politics | October 12, 2004, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Romania's defence minister has said that the country could send more troops to Iraq, boosting security in the country prior to the 2005 elections. There are 700 Romanian troops currently deployed in Iraq, while Bulgaria has about 500. Romania's Minister Ioan Mircea Pascu has said that a decision to possibly send extra forces would follow careful analysis, and needed political approval.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Spanish Prime Minister Announced Snap Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)