Sofia Probes Canadian Gold-Diggers
The check was initiated by the people living in Krumovrgad, a city located near the gold beds in which Dundee Precious Metals will invest USD 45 M. Local people are worried that the Canadian gold-diggers might pollute the environment.
A total of USD 150 M will be allotted for the copper and gold mines at the areas of Chelopech, Central Bulgaria, and Ada Tepe, South Eastern Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Financial Scheme for Medium-Sized Enterprises
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Move to Be Moved: New Video will Attract Potential Investors in Bulgaria
- » PayPal Quarterly Payments Jump 85% in Three Years to Hit 3.2 billion in March 2020
- » Sweden in Recession Despite Soft Lockdown
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1