Ancient Script Uncovered in Bulgaria
The pictograms, painted on 3, 000 year-old ceramic utensils, were found in the grandiose religious centre Perperikon.
In the end of July excavations proved that Perperikon was the capital of an ancient civilization called "The Mountain people".
In ancient Greek history the Perperikon sanctuary has been as important as that of Apollo at Delphi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Paintings by Renowned Bulgarian Artists Put up for Sale Online
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Maria Bakalova on Forbes List 30 Under 30
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May