Ancient Script Uncovered in Bulgaria
The pictograms, painted on 3, 000 year-old ceramic utensils, were found in the grandiose religious centre Perperikon.
In the end of July excavations proved that Perperikon was the capital of an ancient civilization called "The Mountain people".
In ancient Greek history the Perperikon sanctuary has been as important as that of Apollo at Delphi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Stray Dogs Have Attacked and Bitten 9 year Old Child in Dupnitsa
- » Finland Declares State of Emergency in a Bid to Curb Virus Spread
- » European Commission to Propose Digital EU-wide Vaccine Passports
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Bulgaria: Green Corridors for Vaccination Reopen at Pirogov and Alexandrovska Hospitals
- » Scientists: Obesity Blunts Effectiveness of Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine