Ancient Script Uncovered in Bulgaria
The pictograms, painted on 3, 000 year-old ceramic utensils, were found in the grandiose religious centre Perperikon.
In the end of July excavations proved that Perperikon was the capital of an ancient civilization called "The Mountain people".
In ancient Greek history the Perperikon sanctuary has been as important as that of Apollo at Delphi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 26: The Blockades of Three Key Intersections in Sofia Remain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » Vatican: Former Pope Benedict VXI is Reportedly Seriously Ill
- » Over 600 Bulgarian Children Were Adopted Abroad in the Last 2.5 Years
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece