US Cash for Bulgarian Wind Electricity
USTDA will grant a subsidy of USD 384,000 for conducting the preliminary studies of a pilot project for the production of wind electricity in the municipality of Karlovo. The studies will be carried out by Electrotech Concepts, Richmond, Virginia, and General Electric Wind Energy, Atlanta, Georgia.
US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew and Karlovo Mayor Emil Kabaivanov signed an agreement to this effect on June 21.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas
- » Sofia: A Protest against High Fuel Prices is planned for Today