Sweden: Bulgarians' Play Pitiful
This is the poorest play in defense that I can imagine, says coach Lars Lagerback.
In his words Bulgarians' swift attacks are doomed to fail as "nobody know what to do".
Forwarder, Bayer 04 Leverkusen's Dimitar Berbatov, was described as "talented, but lazy".
Bulgaria's national football team will count in the championship on Monday, 14th June, playing with Sweden.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK