Moderate Quake Jolts Japan
World | May 29, 2004, Saturday // 00:00
A moderate earthquake measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale hit northeastern and eastern Japan and shook Tokyo on Saturday but there were no reports of injuries or damage. The quake was centred off the coast of Fukushima prefecture in northeastern Japan about 240 km northeast of Tokyo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform