Bulgaria Leads Europe in Native Language Web Addresses
The pilot service Bulgarian language Internet address was presented by the developers- the Korean company Neptia, supported by ICT Development Agency at the Bulgarian Transport Ministry. The Bulgarian Research Network will also assist in the implementation of the new service.
P.J.Lee, Neptia founder and CEO, said that Bulgaria was chosen because of the traditionally good relations and professional collaboration between the two countries. He also pointed out that he believes that the Balkan countries will be one of the world leaders in IT technologies within three or four years.
The new service will give many Bulgarians the chance to obtain easier access to the sites of different institutions, companies and services. A free test period of 6 months was announced. The new service is offered in 95 different languages.
All experts gathered at the conference in Sofia agreed that it would certainly boost economic cooperation between Bulgaria and Korea.
NLIA is an innovative way of browsing the net. NLIA solutions allow users to secure direct access to specific Internet addresses by typing in their native language Internet address instead of typing URLs.
Orlin Kouzov, ICT Development Agency CEO, and Rossitza Petrova, IST Foundation CEO, pledged that Bulgaria's government would offer a complete support to the new project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Government Negotiations: Health Care Reform is Needed