Bulgaria Opens Regular Air Flights to Skopje
It will promote the communication between the two cities, Bulgaria's Transport Minister Nikolay Vassilev said following his meeting with his Macedonian counterpart Agron Buxhaku in Skopje.
Macedonia will use its eastern neighbor's experience en route to full EU membership, Macedonia's transport minister said.
Bulgaria and Macedonia have reached an agreement to settle the Macedonian railway debt with exchange of wares complementary to cash payments.
The main topic of discussion between the two transport ministers was the building of the transport corridor No. 8, going through Albania, Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's Transport and Communications Minister Nikolay Vassilev also held a confidential meeting with Macedonia's Prime Minister Branko Crvenkovski in Skopje.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borissov Met with US Assistant Secretary of State Clarke Cooper
- » Bulgaria: Shortage of Influenza Vaccines
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Anti-Record, 1472 Daily Cases, 29 Deaths, 16,8 Per Cent Positive Tests
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Insists Minister of Health to Be More Clearer About Wearing Masks Outdoor