Bulgaria Opens Regular Air Flights to Skopje
It will promote the communication between the two cities, Bulgaria's Transport Minister Nikolay Vassilev said following his meeting with his Macedonian counterpart Agron Buxhaku in Skopje.
Macedonia will use its eastern neighbor's experience en route to full EU membership, Macedonia's transport minister said.
Bulgaria and Macedonia have reached an agreement to settle the Macedonian railway debt with exchange of wares complementary to cash payments.
The main topic of discussion between the two transport ministers was the building of the transport corridor No. 8, going through Albania, Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's Transport and Communications Minister Nikolay Vassilev also held a confidential meeting with Macedonia's Prime Minister Branko Crvenkovski in Skopje.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15