Copper Age Village Found in Northern Bulgaria
The archaeological treasure was found near the Antimovo village when a study in connection to the Danube Bridge 2 construction was made.
The ancient village is not within the road-bed of the bridge, but all necessary measures for its preservation will be taken, engineer Kostantin Zhiponov, one of the people dealing with the construction of the bridge said, cited by the local radio Gama.
Some of the finds will be transported to the archeological museum in the town. More researches will be launched in the spring of 2004.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » Bulgarian PM: I guarantee that the schools will close last
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test