Bulgarian Kid Wanted for Next "Harry Potter" Movie
One of the casting directors contacted Bulgarian producer Victor Bozhinov asking him to organize a casting in Sofia.
Bozhinov, himself, announced that casting director was worried by the little time left as the shooting of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will start in April. He explained that the movie directors are aiming to create authentic atmosphere and as in the JK Rowling book Viktor-Krum is a Bulgarian boy it was decided that someone from the Balkan country has to play that part.
The only requirements for the kids will be fluent English, artistic skills and charm. The boys that are approved will be sent to England for some tests.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire premier is planned for 2005. In the book of JK Rowling the young magician and his friends Hermione and Ron are great fans of the Bulgarian quidditch team headed by Viktor-Krum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » The Council of Europe called on Bulgaria to Better Protect Victims of Domestic Violence
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » The Average Life Expectancy of Bulgarians is Decreasing
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours