Police Busted Outlaw Bookmakers
Politics | July 7, 2003, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian policemen busted an illegal bookmaking network in the town of Pazardzhik, some 110km to the south of capial Sofia. Two Bulgarians aged thirty-four and tweny-seven were arrested during the operation. They are suspected to have organized illegal bets on the results of the European Championship football matches. Policemen also searched several houses in the town of Pazardzhik to seize the equipment of the illegal network.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Turkey Elections: Recep Tayyip Erdogan re-elected President
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)