NATO-founded Association of Young Political Leaders to Assemble in Bulgaria
Twenty-six young senators, MPs, political advisors and secretaries will partake in the four-day conference which is considered AAYPL's major 2003 event.
This is the second time the assembly takes place in Bulgaria and the country is the first non-member of the Alliance that hosted the event.
The Atlantic Association of Young Political Leaders (AAYPL) is a network between young political leaders in the euro-atlantic area - USA, Canada and Europe. "We believe that co-operation and strong links between politicians from different countries and continents are crucially important to create and maintain peace and freedom," AAYPL President Dirk Schattschneider says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vazrazhdane” went to Radev without Masks and Demanded - No Measures, No Green Certificate
- » Democratic Bulgaria: This Government is an Opportunity to Start the Change
- » Consultations with President Radev Continued today with “There Is Such a People
- » "We Continue the Change": We want one of our Representatives in Each Ministry
- » The United States has Confirmed that it will Launch a Diplomatic Boycott of the Beijing Olympics
- » Bulgaria was represented at a Christmas Concert of the EU Delegation to Canada