NATO-founded Association of Young Political Leaders to Assemble in Bulgaria
Twenty-six young senators, MPs, political advisors and secretaries will partake in the four-day conference which is considered AAYPL's major 2003 event.
This is the second time the assembly takes place in Bulgaria and the country is the first non-member of the Alliance that hosted the event.
The Atlantic Association of Young Political Leaders (AAYPL) is a network between young political leaders in the euro-atlantic area - USA, Canada and Europe. "We believe that co-operation and strong links between politicians from different countries and continents are crucially important to create and maintain peace and freedom," AAYPL President Dirk Schattschneider says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » Speaker of Parliament: Right now, Bulgaria is Not Preparing to Lift the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Investigative Journalist: No Parties and Individuals in Bulgaria are Associated with Kremlin and Russian Propaganda