Three Bus Lines leading to the Metro start in Sofia from today
Starting today, 3 new lines of transport leading to the metro in the "Gorna Banya" district are starting. The three lines have an initial common stop at "Lotos" street, where they connect to the "Gorna Banya" metro station, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova reported on her Facebook profile.
22 small electric buses will serve the routes, which will initially operate on weekdays. Traffic load will be monitored with readiness for changing timetables.
In a few weeks, the fifth line will be launched, which will connect the "Vitosha HPS Simeonovo" district and "Malinova Dolina" with the "Vitosha" metro station.
The first line, which serves "Manastirski Livadi - East" district, "Manastirski Livadi - West" district and "Pavlovo" district, has been operating for several months and is being used by more and more citizens.
In a few days, the mobile application, which was launched with the first connecting line, will be updated with information about all three new lines, the capital's mayor also wrote.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Bulgaria: The Monument to the Soviet Army in Sofia was Wrapped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 238 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia