Bulgaria: 140 Publishers will attend the Book Alley event in Sofia
140 Bulgarian publishers will participate in the book alley event today in front of the National Palace of Culture. The organizer is the Bulgarian Book Association, and the opening will be before noon.
The event is part of a #literacycause, in which books go to people in key pedestrian places in cities. In the capital, the tents of the largest book exhibition are 58 in number and are already located on the pedestrian section of Vitosha Blvd. and reach the park in front of the National Palace of Culture. Traditionally, part of the outdoor exhibition is the literary corner, where there will be a special cultural program, including book premieres, meetings with poets, writers and translators, games and workshops for children.
"The real wealth of the alley is that there is an opportunity for live meetings where writers can tell about their books, publishers to show their latest books and readers to have the opportunity for literary experiences," said Desislava Alexieva - Chairman of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Book Association.
The book's alley will continue until September 10.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plovdiv's Old Town to Host Spectacular Three-Day Wine Festival
- » Bulgarian Artist Radoslava Antonova Kostadinova Unveils 'Haikus': A Journey Through Words and Nature
- » Lviv National Opera and Ballet to Grace Sofia's Stage in Exclusive Western Europe Tour Stop
- » Orthodox Tradition: The Reverence of the Christian Family on Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- » Christmas Fasting Begins
- » The Russian Church in Sofia will be Reopened