Bulgaria: 40 Illegal Migrants detained in Strandzha
Another group of migrants were detained in Strandzha region on their way to "Trakia" highway, Nova TV reported.
The group is about 40 people - men, women and minor children - who say they are from Afghanistan.
They claim that many other refugees want to go to Germany and France like them.
"We've been traveling for 9 days and we crossed the border with great difficulty," says Suleiman, for whom crossing the border illegally is his first time.
However, other men from the group entered Bulgaria on other occasions, but were turned back.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023