Bulgaria: "Standard & Poor's" confirmed the Credit Rating of Sofia
The leading rating agency "Standard & Poor's" /S&P Global Ratings/ confirmed today the investment rating of Sofia Municipality of BBB with a stable outlook, which is equal to that of the country. This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality.
The municipality's rating has been continuously at investment level since 2010, which is a recognition of the results achieved by Mayor Yordanka Fandakova and her team. The high rating is one of the prerequisites for the high level of foreign investments in the municipality, the announcement states.
The international rating agency notes the strengths of the metropolitan economy, municipal financial planning and prudent financial management.
In a complex political and economic situation, the capital's results are once again being positively evaluated, Deputy Mayor Doncho Barbalov said on his Facebook profile.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Economy Shows Moderate Growth in Third Quarter Amid Sector Shifts
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgaria's Economic Outlook: OECD Forecasts 2.8% Growth in 2024
- » Sergey Kondratenko: Regulation in Open Banking, Approaches of Different Countries
- » Bulgarian National Bank Governor Recommends Fiscal Buffer in 2024 Budget
- » Countdown to Eurozone: Bulgaria Awaits June Decision