COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 66 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
66 are the new cases of infection with Covid-19 for the last 24 hours in Bulgaria, with 1,569 tests performed, according to the data of the United Information Portal.
There are three infected people who have died. 145 have been cured. There are 1,863 active cases of infection. 206 infected remain in hospitals, of which 31 are in intensive care units.
During the past 24 hours, 6 doses of vaccines against Covid-19 have been administered.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/COVID-19 Unified Information Portal
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 224 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 51 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Game-Changer: Swift Bacteria Identification Method to Cut Antibiotic Use
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds