Survey: 52% of Bulgarians would Vote "for" the "Denkov-Gabriel" Cabinet
52% of Bulgarians would vote "for" the "Denkov-Gabriel" government. This is indicated by the express nationally representative survey of "Alpha Research", made for the Bulgarian National Television.
Respondents answered the question: "If you were a member of parliament, how would you vote in the plenary hall for the election of the Denkov-Gabriel government?"
52% would support it, 35% would vote "against" and 13% would vote "abstain".
The survey was conducted on June 5, 2023. 400 adult citizens from all over the country were surveyed through a direct standardized telephone interview.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Alpha Research, Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Constitutional Amendments Move Forward with Emphasis on Judiciary Independence
- » The US Ambassador to Greece is Coming to Visit Bulgaria
- » Newly Appointed Prosecutor Assigned to Investigate Bulgaria's Prosecutor General
- » Bulgaria's Defense Committee Greenlights Transfer of Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Coalition Drafts Bill to End Russian Oil Exemption Amid Lukoil Neftochim Impact
- » Sofia's Council Chair Election Deadlock Imperils Municipal Operations