Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is entering the US Presidential Race
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, 44, is entering the presidential race. His wife Casey posted a video on Twitter that launched his campaign.
DeSantis has been considered Donald Trump's main rival for the Republican Party's presidential nomination. The former president calls his running mate "Ron DeSanctimonius".
The new candidate and the current head of state are at odds on a number of issues, including COVID vaccines, abortion and the rights of people with non-traditional sexual orientations. President Biden called DeSantis "Donald Trump reincarnated."
Florida's governor was re-elected to office in November with a commanding lead over the Democratic nominee.
America is worth the fight... Every. Single. Time. pic.twitter.com/lWNQ3DIXgp— Casey DeSantis (@CaseyDeSantis) May 23, 2023
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris