“Vazrazhdane” wants the Resignation of the Head of Bulgarian National Bank
The pro-Russian "Vazrazhdane" party demanded the resignation of the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), Dimitar Radev. According to them, he has started implementing the plan to introduce the euro.
The party reminded that signatures have been collected for a referendum to preserve the Bulgarian lev. "Vazrazhdane" demands that the BNB cease all talks with the European institutions until the referendum is held.
Yesterday, the bank announced that it has not suspended the technical work on the adoption of the euro. "It is being carried out on schedule and within the bank's budget for 2023", the press center of the Bulgarian National Bank said regarding political comments that the process of joining the Eurozone should be stopped.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » National Health Insurance Fund Leadership Resigns Amid Controversy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Ratified Acquisition of Stryker Combat Vehicles for Land Forces
- » US Report Reveals Terrorists Exploiting Bulgarian Networks for Trafficking
- » Bulgaria: Political Leaders Demand NHIF Heads' Resignation Over Election Controversy
- » Bulgaria Participates in NATO's Cyber Coalition 2023, Enhances Cyber Defence
- » Zelensky has Asked for More Weapons from Bulgaria