The Bulgarian who was Attacked in Sudan has Returned Home
Late last night, our compatriot who was attacked in Sudan returned home to Bulgaria.
A week ago, Yasser Mahmud refused to be evacuated for personal reasons. After the capital Khartoum was attacked on Friday, he contacted the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry and agreed to be evacuated to Cyprus.
Together with another of our compatriots evacuated from Sudan - Nasradin Mansour, he landed late last night at Sofia airport.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » The Revised Plan for the Recovery of Bulgaria has been Finally Approved
- » Bulgaria Extends Shelter to 168,300 Ukrainian Refugees
- » Six New Road Signs are being Introduced in Bulgaria (PICTURE)
- » Every Tenth Bulgarian has Never Accessed the Internet
- » Controversial Proposal to Change Bulgaria's National Holiday Dropped