Bulgaria: Four Detained in a Police Operation against Telephone Scammers
Four people were detained during a police operation against telephone scammers, reported the Naional Television. The operation is on the territory of several regions in Bulgaria and started this morning in line with telephone scams.
Address searches are being conducted for people known to be involved in this activity. The actions are carried out jointly with the prosecutor's office.
Those covered in Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo were thoroughly checked by the National Narcotics Agency regarding the property status of the individuals and their relatives, and in the Regional Directorate for National Building Control regarding their possibly illegally built houses.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023