Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
The body of a 31-year-old man was found under the bridge of Racho the monument of Racho the Blacksmith in Gabrovo.
The police were alerted at around 8 o'clock this morning by people passing by. An on-site inspection was carried out, video surveillance cameras in the area are also being reviewed.
The reasons for the tragedy are yet to be clarified, investigators are working on all possible versions.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik
- » Second Day of Bomb Threats in Schools across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threat at a School in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died