Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
A specialized operation against domestic crime and vote-buying has been going on since midnight in the Sliven region. Addresses in Sliven and Nova Zagora were checked and searched. So far, 9 people have been detained. Commissioner Dimitar Kikiov summarized the operation so far.
In the city of Sliven, from an address, 2 persons were detained. In one, lists of personal data, the sum of 11,000 BGN and gold were found. From an address in Nova Zagora, where 1 person was detained, personal documents and copies of personal documents of other persons who are not residents of the dwelling.
"One person was detained for possession of 21 packets of methamphetamine. In another person, during a search, a narcotic substance was also found. The person was detained. At another address in Sliven, a person was found who was wanted. Currently, in Nova Zagora, police are conducting procedural actions at 3 addresses. Once they are finished, I can give more details."
The action continues together with forestry officials.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen
- » 92-Year-Old Bulgarian caught Driving without a License…AGAIN
- » Three Bulgarians, including a Pregnant Woman and a Military Man, caught Transporting Migrants in Plovdiv