Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
A 2-year-old boy fell into a two-meter manhole in Stara Zagora. The child escaped with only bruises.
The incident that the boy's mother told about is not the first in the area. About a month ago, a small child fell again, after which safety pegs and safety tape were installed, but they disappeared, bTV recalls.
"My son was with his father. There were planks placed over the open manhole. We immediately reported to the municipality. They sent a team to secure the place. The next day, a grid was already installed. As far as I understand, the condominium is responsible. I found out that in the end a shop owner fixed the manhole," said on Nova TV, Tatiana Guzeleva, mother of the now injured child.
"Colleagues from the inspectorate came very quickly after the report was filed. The next day measurements were taken to fit a cover. In the meantime, a man has put a lid on it, for which we are grateful," commented Maria Georgieva, an employee of the municipality.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala