The Croatian Government will Introduce a Fixed Price for Basic Food Products
At its meeting on Thursday, the Croatian government will take a decision to set a fixed price for eight basic products, said Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
The price of sunflower oil will be lower - 1.72 euros per liter (now it is 1.86 euros), there will be a price limit for milk, flour, sugar, whole chicken and minced pork.
The price of fresh milk with 2.8 percent fat content will be EUR 0.98 per liter, minced pork - EUR 4.11 per kilogram, flour type 500 - EUR 0.80 per kilogram, sugar - EUR 1.33 per kilogram, reports BTA.
The price of electricity for households, public and non-profit sectors, small businesses will remain the same until the end of September.
The price of gas will not change until April next year for households, the public and non-profit sector and all micro, small and medium enterprises with an average annual consumption of up to 10 GWh.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo
- » Vucic: More than 37,000 Illegal Weapons were handed over to Authorities in Serbia
- » Greece is going to Early Elections at the End of June
- » Vucic announced that he will Step Down as the Leader of the ruling Serbian Progressive Party
- » Tens of Thousands protested in Belgrade with the slogan "Serbia Against Violence”