Bulgaria’s President Canceled his participation in a forum in Baku due to a Positive Covid Test
President Rumen Radev canceled his participation in the tenth global forum in Baku. The head of state, who is in Azerbaijan, has tested positive for Covid-19. He was subsequently given two more tests, which were negative.
The president does not show symptoms of the disease, but nevertheless decided to cancel his participation in the forum, announced the press service of the head of state.
Earlier, Rumen Radev had a video conference call with his Azerbaijani colleague Ilham Aliyev. He stated that in May of this year, the Azerbaijani state oil company SOCAR will open an office in Bulgaria.
This is a sign of the serious intentions to deepen cooperation between the two countries in the field of energy, Radev also pointed out.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MPs unanimously Adopted an Additional Extension of the Budget
- » Greek Media: Bulgaria has requested Greek Aircraft to Protect its Skies
- » New Defense Minister believes it is Extremely Important for Bulgaria to provide Military Aid to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: Delyan Peevski became a Member of the Commission on Constitutional Affairs
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament rejected a Proposal to Terminate the Defense Cooperation Agreement with the US
- » "Vazrazhdane" admits that Bulgaria will Accept the Euro and wants to Postpone it As Long as Possible