COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 12 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 12, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
575 tests were done, which means that the proportion of positive results is 2 percent.
No patients with confirmed coronavirus infection have died.
To date, there are 234 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 34 are in intensive care units. There are 3 new hospital admissions.
2 people have been cured in the last 24 hours and a total of 1,254,691 since the beginning of the pandemic.
There are currently 2,722 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 2 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,607,301 doses have been administered since the start of the vaccination campaign.
A total of 38,184 people in Bulgaria have lost the battle with the coronavirus out of the 1,295,597 confirmed infections since the beginning of the pandemic.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 52 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: GPs will no longer disclose their Mobile Phones
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 66 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 113 New Cases in the Last 24 hours