Yellow Code for Negative Temperatures throughout Bulgaria
A yellow code for negative temperatures has been announced throughout Bulgaria for today, February 6. Over the next 24 hours, snowfall is expected in many places.
During the day, precipitation will stop in Western Bulgaria, a strong northerly wind will blow in Eastern Bulgaria. Conditions for blizzards and winds remain.
The prevailing minimum temperatures will be between minus 9°C and minus 4°C, and the maximum - between minus 4°C and 1°C. In Sofia, minimum - about minus 8°C, maximum - minus 3°C - minus 4°C.
In the mountains it will be mostly cloudy with snow showers. A moderate to strong north-easterly wind will blow. Maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters - about minus 8°C, at 2000 meters - about minus 15°C.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Rain Showers in the West