Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey
At the moment, there are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens after the strong earthquake in South-Eastern Turkey, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported to BNT.
As a result of the earthquake, more than 200 people have died or are being searched for, there are more than 1000 injured and a lot of material damage.
The Bulgarian diplomatic missions in Turkey have coordinated with the local authorities, contact is also maintained with representatives of the local emigrant community.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala