Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead
A 21-year-old girl from the capital's "Botunets" neighborhood was found dead.
Iva went missing on January 30. Her parents last spoke to her then at lunch.
The police are working on all versions, but for the moment the leading one is that it is a suicide. There is no evidence that she was raped.
Part of the body was burned, and a small bottle of perfume was found next to it. No traces of highly flammable substances - gasoline and others - were found.
A pre-trial proceeding was instituted for inducing suicide under Art. 127 of the Criminal Code. The crime is under the jurisdiction of the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala