COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 22 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 22, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
806 tests were performed, which means that the proportion of positive results is 2.73 percent.
There were no deaths with confirmed coronavirus infection.
To date, there are 232 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 34 are in intensive care units. There are 2 new hospital admissions.
There have been no cures in the last 24 hours, and a total of 1,254,689 have been cured since the beginning of the pandemic.
There are currently 2,712 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 9 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,607,299 doses have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 113 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 20 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 23 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria will have Medical Helicopters within a month