COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 38, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
2,481 tests were performed, which means that the proportion of positive results is 1.5 percent.
One person with confirmed coronavirus infection has died.
To date, there are 242 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 34 are in the intensive care units. There are 9 new hospital admissions.
79 people were cured in the last 24 hours and a total of 1,254,639 since the beginning of the pandemic.
There are currently 2,702 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 81 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,607,179 doses have been administered since the start of the vaccination campaign.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 57 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours