Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
From February 5, 2023, the export of oil products from Bulgaria to Ukraine is allowed, the Council of Ministers decided at its regular meeting.
By its decision, the government allowed the granting of a derogation under Art. 3m, paragraph 7, paragraph 2 of Council Regulation (EU) 2022/2474 of 16.12.2022 amending Regulation (EU) No. 833/2014 on restrictive measures in view of Russia's actions destabilizing the situation in Ukraine.
The export of certain refined petroleum products derived from Russian crude oil imported on the basis of the obtained derogation for imports to third countries is also permitted.
This is necessary to limit environmental and safety risks, as such products cannot be stored safely on the territory of the country, the cabinet said.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries