Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
BGN 124.35/MWh (excluding excise duty and VAT) is the final proposed price for February 2023 at which Bulgargaz EAD will sell natural gas to final suppliers and to persons who have been issued a license for the production and transmission of thermal energy.
This was announced by the company today. The price is expected to be confirmed later today by Energy and Water Regulatory Commission.
The proposed price is nearly 31% lower than the one confirmed for the month of January 2023, reminds "Bulgargaz".
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries
- » Azerbaijan plans to Double Gas Supplies to Europe by 2027
- » “Bulgargaz” predicts 18% Cheaper Gas in May