Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
A 17-year-old student died at the English language high school "Geo Milev" in Burgas, BTA reported, referring to the press center of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs-Burgas.
The incident happened in a classroom.
According to initial information, the girl fell to the ground and hit a hard object.
"It's definitely not an accident," commented the director of the Regional Health Inspection in the city, Dr. Georgi Pazderov, to the BNR correspondent in Burgas. According to him, the child had a chronic illness that developed incredibly fast. Whether it is the cause of death will become clear after the appointed examination, which is currently underway.
According to initial information, the girl felt sick in class, and the emergency services responded within minutes. Two emergency teams fought for her life, BNR also writes.
An inspection is being carried out, the police said.
Psychologists are involved with the other students who became witnesses. Classes are closed.
More details are expected.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala