Washington suspends Export Licenses for Huawei
The US administration has suspended the export licenses of American companies for the production of the Chinese telecommunications equipment manufacturer Huawei and is considering the introduction of а ban, the Financial Times reported.
Restrictions on Huawei, one of the pioneers in the deployment of 5G mobile networks, began during the presidency of Donald Trump, when supplies were only possible with government permission. "The Commerce Department has notified a number of companies that it is no longer issuing licenses to export US technology to Huawei," the article said, citing "several people familiar with the administration's discussions." Bloomberg also reports that a number of officials in Joe Biden's administration are advocating a ban on all sales to a Chinese company suspected of having ties to the Chinese government and military.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 472 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Evidence of Actual Explosion in Nova Kakhovka
- » Donald Trump has 37 Indictments
- » The Majority of the Bulgarian Community in Zaporizhzhia is under Occupation
- » Day 471 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is waging a Counteroffensive on at least 3 Fronts
- » Member States agreed on "Fair Distribution" of Refugees and Migrants in the EU
- » Charges have been Filed against former US President Donald Trump