Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
This night, anti-icing treatments were carried out partially on the routes of the city transport, the Southern arc of the Sofia ring road and municipal roads in Zheleznitsa and Plana, reports the press center of the Capital Municipality.
In the Vitosha Nature Park, sanding was done on the Dragalevtsi-Aleko road.
At the moment, public transport is running everywhere on its usual routes.
Today the weather will be windy and cloudy, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH). There will be snowfall in places, mainly in the mountainous areas. The minimum temperatures will be between minus 4°C and 1°C, in Sofia - around minus 3°C, the maximum - between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia - around 3°C.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria