Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
A 30-year-old man is in a coma after an accident on the Ring Road in Sofia.
The accident occurred shortly after midnight, involving a vehicle driven by the victim and an EMS-Montana ambulance.
The seriously injured driver of the car was admitted to the Military Medical Academy.
A doctor and a nurse from the ambulance who were transported to "Pirogov" were injured in the limbs. The ambulance driver was not injured.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala