Plane Crash in Nepal: 72 People On Board including 15 Foreigners
Passenger plane crash in Nepal. There were 72 people on board - among them four crew members. It is reported that 15 of the passengers are foreigners - there is no evidence that there were Bulgarian citizens among them.
The Yeti Airlines flight was flying from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
The plane crashed near the international airport shortly before landing.
So far, 40 people have been confirmed dead. The causes of the serious accident are under investigation.
According to Nepalese authorities, there were five Indians, four Russians, one Irishman and two Koreans on board the plane.
One citizen each of Australia, France and Argentina was also previously reported.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 472 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Evidence of Actual Explosion in Nova Kakhovka
- » Donald Trump has 37 Indictments
- » The Majority of the Bulgarian Community in Zaporizhzhia is under Occupation
- » Day 471 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is waging a Counteroffensive on at least 3 Fronts
- » Member States agreed on "Fair Distribution" of Refugees and Migrants in the EU
- » Charges have been Filed against former US President Donald Trump