Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Warned of a Large Number of Complaints due to the New Changes in Sofia’s Public Transport
The ombudswoman Diana Kovacheva sent a letter to the chairman of the capital municipal council, Georgi Georgiev, and to the capital mayor, Yordanka Fandakova, in which she warned about a large number of complaints related to the changed conditions for travel in public transport, which have been in force since January 1.
In their reports to the national public defender, the citizens of Sofia protest and strongly object to the changes that refer to the type of transport documents, the requirement for their mandatory validation as a condition for a regular transport document and the increase in the cost of the transport service by dropping some economically advantageous transport documents.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » Bulgaria: 44% Increase in Water Bills is expected in Sofia Region
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases in the Last 24 hours