The Ski Season begins in Pamporovo, the Slopes are covered with Snow
The ski season in Pamporovo will open today. Minister of Tourism Ilin Dimitrov will participate in the official opening. Hotel occupancy is expected to return to pre-pandemic levels. About 300 artificial snow cannons have been working around the clock in recent days, and they have prepared five tracks for the most ardent lovers of winter sports.
“It's not snowing this morning, but we managed to do enough to feel like it. The main lifts and both bridges will operate. We had less than 48 hours in which to produce such a huge amount of snow, the likes of which I have not seen in the last 13 years”, explained to Radio Plovdiv the executive director of "Pamporovo" JSC Mariyan Belyakov.
According to him, what was before the pandemic has already been restored. Hotels are over 85% full. There are tourists from all the Balkan countries and from Ireland.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World