3 Tankers with Russian Oil visited the Bulgarian City of Burgas after December 5
Three tankers with Russian oil have arrived in Bulgaria after December 5, 2022, when the ban on the purchase, import and transfer of crude oil originating in Russia or exported from Russia came into effect, BGNES reported.
The three tankers visited the public transport port of Burgas. Two of them have already finished processing and sailed away. These are the motor ships "AMAH ARROW" and "MONTEREY", which sail respectively under the flags of the Marshall Islands and Malta.
The third ship - "ACE", also under the flag of the Marshall Islands, is waiting for a raid to be unloaded.
All three tankers have valid certificates of both oil and oil pollution damage insurance and marine fuel pollution liability insurance, according to the Transport Ministry.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries