Bulgarian Police seized a Drug packed like Candy in Varna and Sofia
Four people were detained by the GDBOP and the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Varna during a transaction with over 3 kilograms of methamphetamine.
Three of the detainees have criminal convictions, BNT reported. During follow-up actions on the investigation - search and seizure of two cars in Varna and one address in Sofia, quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana and an electronic control scale were additionally found in different places.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in the case. The way of packaging the drug doses is interesting - in the form of Bulgarian candy called “Lukcheta” (onions).
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office wants the Immunity of a GERB MP for "Fornicating with a Child"
- » Bulgaria: Police caught 10 Syrians on Trakia Highway - Two Women were Detained
- » Bulgarian Police detained 43 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania